ADL: saving the docked structure

Chandra Sekhar chandrasekhar.m at dbydx.com
Wed Jan 28 02:34:33 PST 2009

As you analyze docking results (Menu: Analyze), you
can select the interesting cluster (Cluster->show), after selecting
the cluster you can play to see different conformations that co-clustered.

E.g., say second cluster has 6 members,
the first confirmation will have the label 2_1, similarly till 2_6. Then
you can click the "&" symbol button to save "Write Complex".

best,
Chandra