ADL: regarding active site

Davide Mercadante dmer018 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Fri Jun 12 05:39:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just did it using pmv given with autodock tools. However, the problem
remains because after the calculations my ligand was not there anymore.

how to position the ligand is explained here. Here is also written that you
can only move the ligand inside a grid. This means that I have to move the
ligand in the active site just after I create the grid box?

http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/how-to/positioning-the-ligand

How I can solve the problem?

Thanks,
Davide