ADL: problem in installing autodock

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Mon Jun 15 09:58:24 PDT 2009

mess20 wrote:
> i am trying to install autodock4 on my linux cluster but I keep getting
> error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> it seemed to me that there is a missing library in my system, can i sort
> this out?

You'll need either to build autodock from source or install the missing
library. Since libstdc++.so.6 comes preinstalled with the latest Linux
system, I'm guessing that, in your case, it would be better to build
autodock from source.

Cheers,
Sargis

--

Sargis Dallakyan, Ph.D. - Research Programmer III
The Scripps Research Institute,