ADL: Autodock Vina

hazizian hazizian at razi.tums.ac.ir
Tue Jun 16 00:12:03 PDT 2009

I used Autodock vina, I have 3 problems:

1- at the first job it wasn't successful, since the ligand jumped out of the
grid box (grid box is big enough to include the whole protein.)
(all the binding energys are zero), it seems there is no atempt to enter the
ligand to grid box .

2- I want to define spacing 1.000 insted of 0.375, but there is not any arg
for specifiying this option.

3- when I want to try another job this messege appeares:
out of memory error, what is this memory is it apart from current memory of
computer?

regards
--
Tehran University of Medical Sciences