ADL: Error loading AutoDock Tools

Hassan Thomas Mamdani h.mamdani at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 23 02:51:09 PDT 2009

Hi Sargis

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I ran the checks you suggested
and I can report that installing ADT 1.5.2 did not solve the problem, it
gave the same error.  However removing ActivePython and installing Python
2.5 from Python.org has solved the problem and ADT is now starting as
normal.

This may be of interest to other users if the flavour of Python they have
installed in going to affect the running of ADT.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Kind regards
Hassan