ADL: Ligands and Hydrogens

Bagdevi bagdevi.mishra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:59:32 PDT 2009

Use the "prepare_ligand4.py" script with following options.

prepare_ligand4.py -l <ligand_file> -U lps

This will not remove your non polar hydrogens, it will merge charges
and will remove lone pairs, if you want to keep your original charges
and lone pairs as well, you can run the script as follows

prepare_ligand4.py -l <ligand_file> -U ' '

Regards,
Bagdevi Mishra.