ADL: Autogrid error: I'm Sorry, I can't find or open file_name_rigid.pdbqt

Megan Arrington megan.arrington at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:34:53 PDT 2009

Hello,
I run autogrid and immediately get the error message, 'I'm sorry, I cant
find or open file_name_rigid.pdbqt file' This even happens with files which
have previous ran successfully in  autogrid.  I have worked around it once
somwhow and then got the error message in autodock that it couldnt find or
read the rigid.maps.fld file.  I have checked the permissions of the files
and greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks again!
Megan Arrington
Graduate Student
Western Carolina University
Dept of Chemistry and Physics