ADL: Autogrid error: I'm Sorry, I can't find or open file_name_rigid.pdbqt

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Thu Jun 25 14:05:50 PDT 2009

Megan Arrington <megan.arrington at gmail.com>
> Hello,
> I run autogrid and immediately get the error message, 'I'm sorry, I cant
> find or open file_name_rigid.pdbqt file' This even happens with files which
> have previous ran successfully in  autogrid.  I have worked around it once
> somwhow and then got the error message in autodock that it couldnt find or
> read the rigid.maps.fld file.  I have checked the permissions of the files
> and greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks again!

What operating system are you using and where are the input files located? I
would recommend using PyRx to take the guesswork out of it:
http://mgldev.scripps.edu/PyRx

Please let me know if you have questions or need more information.
Sargis

--
Sargis Dallakyan, Ph.D. - Research Programmer III
The Scripps Research Institute,