ADL: Autodock on GPU - Commercial

Sarnath K - TLS, Bangalore k_sarnath at hcl.in
Fri Jun 26 05:51:36 PDT 2009

Dear  Dr.Olson,

Greetings!

Our company is interested in creating a CUDA (GPU) version of Autodock
4.0.

We intend to use that application to provide high-speed docking services
to any interested customers.

At the moment, we neither have customers nor the GPU version of
Autodock.

Before we venture into this project, we would be interested to know if
this would be possible and "OK" from your side.

Kindly let us know what obligations we need to meet to take this
forward.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Best Regards,
Sarnath