ADL: maximum number of map

Bagdevi bagdevi.mishra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:45:59 PDT 2009

well, I do not know the answer, but i know a solution to deal the
situation, actually in my case, i edited the gpf , actually i made two
gpf with the same information except the map file information, and
included details about maps in two parts, one part in first file and
the other part in the second file. and using these two gpf files i ran
autogrid4 twice, that results all the map files needed by me.

hope that helps you.

regards
Bagdevi Mishra.