ADL: *.glg files are not formed

Davide Mercadante dmer018 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue Jun 30 04:04:28 PDT 2009

Dear Sarah,

that's preety strange. In the cmd window try to type *pwd* and that will
give you the exact path (I still think that you miss something in the path)
than repeat the command coping exactly the path that you get from the pwd
command.

You don't need the .glg file to run autogrid but just the .gpf file. The glg
file is the output of the run.
You can check that in the link below:

http://www.csb.yale.edu/userguides/datamanip/autodock/html/Using_AutoDock_305.15.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Davide

Davide Mercadante - Department of Chemistry -
The University of Auckland
Auckland, 1142 New Zealand