ADL: autodock4 installation in mac os x system

Folmer Fredslund folmerf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 01:01:58 PDT 2009

Dear Andrew,

2009/10/5 andrew silvanus <milvangene at gmail.com>:
> Hello sir/madam,
>                       i am andrew silvanus.i am preferring to use auto dock
> 4 for my project purposes ,as i am not too familiar with commands regarding
> the installation through mac os terminal. i request you to furnish every
> possible information regarding complete information of installation of
> autodock 4 in mac os.

I am not a super-user of the AutoDock software of some sorts, but I
think it is generally advisable to look at the help section of the
software you try to install.

I just did a web-search for:
auto dock 4 install mac

on google.com and found this site as the first hit.
http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/faq/how-do-i-install-autodock-on-linux-and-mac-os-x

As mentioned I am no super-user, but please try to follow these
guidelines for installation.

Best regards,
Folmer Fredslund, PhD