ADL: autodock tool 1.5.4 rev 28 fails on windows XP

Laurent Maveyraud laurent.maveyraud at ipbs.fr
Tue Oct 13 04:28:51 PDT 2009

Hello,

I tried to download and install adt. Installation runs fine, python2.5.2
is automatically downloaded and installed, and adt 1.5.4 rev 28 installs
without error messages.
When I try to run adt, the graphic window opens, goes to about 9 % and
then I get an error message : pyhton.exe has failed.
The same error occurs with pmv.

I am running on windows XP Pro SP3.

Has anybody seen this behavior before ? How can I solve it ?

thanks a lot for your help

Laurent
Laurent Maveyraud         laurent.maveyraud AT ipbs DOT fr
Université  Paul  Sabatier /  CNRS  /  I.P.B.S.  UMR  5089
Département     Biologie    Structurale   et   Biophysique
205 route de Narbonne          31077 TOULOUSE Cedex FRANCE
Tél: +33 (0)561 175 435           Fax : +33 (0)561 175 994