ADL: Help needed

MOUSUMI PAUL mousumi45 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:41:39 PDT 2010

Anirudh,

I had the same problem. but it has been solved...

you should put al the files in your autodock path....
first you find out the the path where you installed MGLTools(default path :
C:\program files\MGL Tools)...
then you put autodock.exe, autogrid.exe, input files, output files in same
folder (i.e., MGLTools).
then try it.
Hope your work done!!!!!!

Mousumi