ADL: Visit my Netlog profile

Inamul Hasan Madar noreply+A71536492 at netlogmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:43:58 PDT 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMDcwODQyMzMyJmw9MSZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRDIyMTUzODYyMjIlMjZpJTNEdDkx

Cheers,
Inamul Hasan

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMDcwODQyMzMyJmw9MiZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELVlYVjBiMlJ2WTJ0QWMyTnlhWEJ3Y3k1bFpIVV8lMjZjb2RlJTNEMTEwNzc2NjElMjZpZCUzRDIyMTUzODYyMjIlMjZpJTNEdDky