ADL: Preparing PDBQT files

annalisa bordogna annalisa.bordogna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:15:49 PDT 2010

Hello,

I answer with the whole autodock list in cc, since this information can be
valuable also for other people.

First: any pdb file is a text file. So, if you want to modify it, you can
easily open it in a text editor and change it (for example, if you want to
take onlly the protein, you can delete the lines of the ligand).

For your ligand: I don't use ChemDraw, so I really cannot give you any
information about how to convert the format. But I'm sure that in the net
you can find a server that makes this kind of stuff.

Cheers,
Annalisa