ADL: Unable to assign MAP type to atom As and Xx

Stefano Forli forli at scripps.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:38:50 PDT 2010

Hi He,

I suggest you to use the NCI diversity set II from the ZINC database that's filtered for
unusual atom types (like As) for which AutoDock doesn't have parameters, and it's already
available as Mol2.
In this way you should be able to avoid these problems.

Otherwise, you should manually filter these ligands and remove them before generating the
PDBQT files.

Hope this helps,

Stefano

--