ADL: Compilation of .dlg file at the end of docking

sohamsengupta sohamsengupta90 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:45:40 PDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have installed Autodock 4.2 in my computer. While performing docking using
the protein and ligand provided in your website I have come across a major
problem.

The problem is that the .dlg file is not generated. although the autogrid
function worked properly but inspite of doing everything i am unable to get
the .dlg file. what actually happens is that , the autodock program begins
and continues till the end and as soon as the docking ends the .dlg file
size reduces to 1KB. I have also saved the file while formation and found
out that the program is working fine but at the end the file size is getting
reduced to 1KB automatically...I have had no clue about this problem..

pls help me

Soham Sengupta
Haldia Institute of Technology
Haldia, West Bengal,India