ADL: autogrid4 warning message

Beale, John John.Beale at stlcop.edu
Wed Nov 2 04:52:41 PDT 2011

When I run autogrid4 a warning message is generated:

autogrid4 Warning: I just prevented an attempt to take the arccosine of -1.000000, a value less than -1.

Does anyone know what is causing this warning message? I don't know if it is significant or not- it seems like autogrid4 runs to a successful completion. Is there a way to solve the problem and eliminate generation of the warning message?

Thank you very much!

John M. Beale, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Saint Louis College of Pharmacy
Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine
Office: 314-446-8461
Cell: 314-315-0409
FAX: 314-446-8460
John.Beale at stlcop.edu<mailto:John.Beale at stlcop.edu>