ADL: Script

minh nhut minhnhut_lxag at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 23:07:06 PDT 2011

Dear Users!

I am trying to run AutoDock vina for a thousand of drugs with 3 receptors and I was doing one by one. It took me all day night to work for a half of a month but it seem that I will not done my work in this year... I wonder are there any script to run AutoDock vina automatically jus by one time set up.. Please help me

Your new customer!

Tran Minh Nhut
Student of Biotechnology School,
International University, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City
Add: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 (93) 8748300
Email:minhnhut_lxag at yahoo.com