ADL: URGENT error in AUTODOCK

Samreen Feroz samreen.feroz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:35:11 PDT 2011

Respected sir;

I am a bioengineering student doing my final year project in molecular
docking.My docking software is AUTODOCK and everything works out well till
autogrid running after that when i try running autodock i get this message:

Running: autodock4 -p C:\Users\Hafeez\aac2.dpf

autodock4: can't create log file C:\Users\Hafeez\aac2 ロÌ .dlg

autodock4: Unsuccessful Completion.

1.I have tried the File--> Preferences-->Modify Details .It didmt help.

2. Then i tried installing cygwin but didnt know exactly what to do in it
for AUTODOCK to work.

3.I also tried writing dow the code in cmd autodock4 -p aac2.dpf -l
aac2.dlg .This didnt work either

Kindly help me out as i am running out of time .And desperately need help.

Regards;