ADL: AUTODOCK VINA RESULTS ANALYSIS

Sushil Mishra sushilbioinfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:19:06 PDT 2011

Dear  Tran:

Autodock Vina output conformation (pdbqt format) can be easily visualized
in pymol. You can watch the tutorial, but its very straightforward. Just
load the receptor and output conformation in pymol and then you can play
the visualize all the binding modes.

Sincerely
Sushil

http://vina.scripps.edu/tutorial.html.