ADL: "configuration file parse error : Unknown option all"

Sanjay Maroo drsmaru at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:12:19 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I have followed the autodock vina tutorial, I got following error:

"configuration file parse error : Unknown option all"

After removing the line "all = all.pdbqt". I got the results but in
contrast to 3 models in tutorial I got 9 models.

Moreover I got only two output files 1.log.txt and 2. ligand_out.pdbqt as
against 3 different files for each model and one all.pdbqt file in tutorial

What could be my mistake or reason for this? can any body please help me?

I am using windows 7, autodock_vina_1_1_1_win32, AutoDockTools-1.5.4
and PMV-1.5.4.

Thank you
Sanjay