ADL: "configuration file parse error : Unknown option all"

Juan juan.5ht at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:17:36 PDT 2011

Hi Sanjay

I think that's because "all" is not an option anymore in Vina. It was
replaced by "out".
And 9 models is the default I think.

Juan J.

2011/11/5 Sanjay Maroo <drsmaru at gmail.com>

> Dear All,
>
> I have followed the autodock vina tutorial, I got following error:
>
> "configuration file parse error : Unknown option all"
>
> After removing the line "all = all.pdbqt". I got the results but in
> contrast to 3 models in tutorial I got 9 models.
>
> Moreover I got only two output files 1.log.txt and 2. ligand_out.pdbqt as
> against 3 different files for each model and one all.pdbqt file in tutorial
>
> What could be my mistake or reason for this? can any body please help me?
>

> I am using windows 7, autodock_vina_1_1_1_win32, AutoDockTools-1.5.4
> and PMV-1.5.4.
>
> Thank you
> Sanjay

Farm. Juan José Casal
PhD Student
Facultad de Farmacia y Bioquímica - Universidad de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Química Orgánica II
Junín 956 - Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Tel: 4964-8251