ADL: Autogrid4

Beale, John John.Beale at stlcop.edu
Tue Nov 8 03:04:29 PST 2011

I am getting a warning message from autogrid4. The message is this:

/usr/local/bin/autogrid4: WARNING:  I just prevented an attempt to take the arccosine of -1.000000, a value less than -1.

I have tried two different installations of autogrid4 and I get the same message. It happens in all of the databases that I am screening. It doesn't seem to affect the successful completion of autogrid4, but I would like to know what it means and how to correct it, if possible.

Thanks!

John M. Beale, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Saint Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place
Saint Louis, Missouri  63110-1088
Office: 314-446-8461