ADL: How to get the best results in Autodock vina after running virtual screening

nguyen vphuongd98 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 23:02:08 PDT 2011

Hi! Everyone,

Could you help me how to get the best results in autodock vina after running
virtual screening? Could you let me know how to prepare script
vina_screen_get_top.py because when I type this command line:
vina_screen_get_top.py 10 trong Cygwin, the errors is bash: command not
found.

I try many times but I could not run to choose the best results.

Many thanks in advance