ADL: (no subject)

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:01:46 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:07 PM, ohm prakash <ohmprakash at gmx.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>  In Autodock is it not possible to assign grid size to more than 64A (I mean the number of points in x, y , z dimension). Whenver I try a docking with value above
64, it works well untill 'Run Autodock' then gets stuck midway the
process. Is there anything that can be done about it. (I am trying a
small peptide (12 residues) docking so grid area has to be big enough
to accomodate the peptide within).I am using AutoDock 4.2.

How did you get the value 64A?

BTW, get stuck? is something relevant to the memory of your computer?