ADL: MGLTools 1.5.6 RC3 Release

mgltools at scripps.edu mgltools at scripps.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:07:51 PST 2012

We are pleased to announce the release of MGLTools 1.5.6 RC3 (including:
PMV, ADT, VISION and CADD).

Installers for binary distributions are available for Linux, Mac OS X and
Windows at:
http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads/mgltools-1-5-6-release-candidate

The binary distributions contain:

    * A precompiled Python interpreter version 2.5;
    * PMV, ADT, VISION, CADD and all dependent Python packages.

RELEASE NOTES for our packages are available at
http://sites.google.com/site/mgltools

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any problems
installing or running our tools:
http://mgltools.scripps.edu/documentation/faq

We also provide both a forum and a mailing list for MGL users to discuss
and share their experiences and knowledge.

    * http://mgl.scripps.edu/forum