ADL: Error message I'm sorry; I can't find or open "" on trying tutorial

srirupac srirupac at buffalo.edu
Fri May 4 11:12:23 PDT 2012

Hi I am completely new to Autodock. I was trying the tutorial for docking in
Windows platform (in Cygwin shell). When I am trying to run Autodock4 after
creating the grid parameter file and the docking parameter file,  autodock
is coming up with the error '  I'm sorry; I can't find or open ""  ' and
terminating. I am not sure what this is about. I am running autodock in the
same folder with all the files. Could someone help me understand this
problem?