ADL: autodock Digest, Vol 93, Issue 5

Julio Dominguez acheron24 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 15:03:09 PDT 2012

Dear Mary,

About your second question, well, it is really a question? Are you asking with program is correct, either autodock or dock6? Both results should be treated as predictions. Are you expecting the correct answer to be the one with the ligand at the interface because of experimental evidence? If so, you should follow the results that match the experimental data.

Best regards.