ADL: PROBLEM REGARDING AUTODOCK

Avisek Mukhopadhyay avisekmukhopadhyay4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 07:59:53 PDT 2013

respected sir,

                    i have downloaded all the requirements of autodock and
installed it properly, but it is showing problem when i want to open it.

i have downloaded MGL TOOLS 1.4.6, PYTHON 2.4.4, CYGWIN  and installed
these properly in my system, but when i want to open the autodock it is
showing " python.exe has stopped working"

this is my problem, please help to access autodock in my system.

thanking you,
                                                                    yours
faithfully,
                                                           AVISEK