ADL: Vina: atom not found in this branch

Lucrezi, Jacob D jlucrezi3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 18 12:34:46 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am using AutoDock Vina and trying to dock staurosporine and I receive the following error when I try to run Vina: atom 34 has not been found in this branch.  I made the pdb file for staurosporine in ChemBio3D Ultra and minimized the energy.  I have had no problem with other ligands using the same method.  I even tried downloading a Chemdraw file of staurosporine but I got the same error message.  The atom it is referring to is the bridging oxygen.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jacob Lucrezi

Georgia Institute of Technology