ADL: How to get highest binding energy

Mahesh vmahesh at ibab.ac.in
Fri Nov 15 09:21:11 PST 2013

Dear trott,

             Thanks for your kind reply but This is not an exact answer
that am expecting .

       We have experimental data for two ligands (X and Y). Where the
value of "Y" is extremely higher than "X", so *we try to generate the
same thing in Autodock vina binding energy*. We did docking and we got
binding energy for "Y" as -10.9 and for "X" as -10.2, but *we need
binding energy for "Y" in the range of -14 to -15* .What parameters do I
need to change to get highest energy value like this ?

Regards,
Mahesh velusamy.