ADL: Adapteva supercomputer and AutoDock

Stefano Forli forli at scripps.edu
Tue Dec 16 11:20:14 PST 2014

Hi Uttam,
I don't know much about the specific hardware you mention,
We know Vina can be compiled and run well on ARM architecture, as IBM did porting WCT to
Android [1]. Although, I'm not sure if their non-standard proprietary parallel execution
is compatible with the multi-thread code that Vina uses.

If you have any experiences on the matter, it would be interesting for us to know.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/about_us/viewNewsArticle.do?articleId=318

On 12/16/2014 11:07 AM, Uttam Pal wrote:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to run Vina on adapteva parallella computer (
> http://www.adapteva.com/parallella/) using the coprocessors without extra
> coding? Can AutoDock 4 be run in parallel? Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Uttam

  Stefano Forli, PhD

  Staff Scientist