ADL: Few More Questions

Arjun Subramaniam arjunsubway at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:28:55 PST 2014

Hello,

I had a few more questions regarding the Autodock software.

1. I am working with this protein here (
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=1IYT ). However,
when I upload it to Autodock, it shows me 10 different models, and I am
only allowed to use one. Is there anyway I can conduct the docking studies
on the whole protein without having to choose a specific model?

2. I have also read that while Vina is very reliable, it is always good to
back it up with other tests. What would you recommend to follow up the Vina
results with?

Thanks for your time.

--
Do or do not. There is no try - Master Yoda