ADL: Error grid parameter file

Dương Trịnh Ngọc ngocduong2712 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 20:55:37 PST 2014

Hi
I'm new to autodock
I'm trying to run autodock4 with protein 1hsg following the tutorials:
Using AutoDock 4 and AutoDock Vina with AutoDockTools: A Tutorial.
After preparing two 'pdbqt' files for protein and receptor and a 'gpf'
file, i couldn't start autogrid 4. This is the message:

C:/Program Files/MGLTool-1.5.6/autogrid4.exe: Sorry, i can't find or open
Grid Parameter File "C:/Program"
C:/Program Files/MGLTool-1.5.6/autogrid4.exe: Unsuccessful Completion

As far as i know, i should put all file pdbqt, gpf, autodock4.exe and
autogrid4.exe into one folder, even in the same folder as pmv.bat file.
Whatever way i tried,  i still received the same failure.
Please tell me what the problems are and how to fix them.
Thanks in advance.