ADL: Error grid parameter file

facien03 at uchile.cl facien03 at uchile.cl
Wed Feb 26 06:14:50 PST 2014

Hi:
Maybe you have the files placed in another folder. I had the same problem when I began to use AutoDockTools.
I made as follows
 1. I installed ADT in the foolder asked by the program.
2. When I created the working files, I let the program choose where to keep them (IMPORTANT because ADT selects a different folder).
3. When the programs asks for autodock.exe (or autogrid.exe) give the correct path.
4. For the remaining files also provide the correct paths (this path in not normally the same path that the *.ese files).
I hope this will be useful for you.
Regards,
Juan