ADL: Error grid parameter file

facien03 at uchile.cl facien03 at uchile.cl
Wed Feb 26 21:23:11 PST 2014

Hi:
I have encountered another problem. A message saying
"I can't find hsg1.maps.fld

  Normal
  0

  21

  false
  false
  false

  ES
  X-NONE
  X-NONE

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

#".  And I find only a file called

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Tabla normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
	mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
	mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
	line-height:115%;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

 hsg1.maps.fld, without the #.
It is 2:18 AM and I am sick and tired. Lol.
It is strange that your files have 0 kb. Try to open them to see if there is something inside. If not, I think that it would be wise i you should repeat the previous calculations.
Regards,
Juan