ADL: Autogrid4 error oxygen atom found with no bonded atom

Nisreen Shumayrikh nshumayr at sfu.ca
Mon Mar 24 02:15:47 PDT 2014

Hi all!

I an new with autodock4, and I am trying to perform docking with DNA. I have prepared the required files in PDBQT format, but when I ran autogrid4, the autogrid4 process manager window appear for seconds and disappear quickly after, and a warning message appear: oxygen atom found with no bonded atom, atom serial number 465, atom_type 5
Autogrid4 warning: attempt to divide by zero was just prevented!!
it seems that Autogrid4 did not run at all!

how to solve such an error
Please help me out!!

Regards

Nisreen