ADL: question

dina dehghanian dina.dehghanian at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 12:41:59 PDT 2015

Hi
I am a new user of autodock vina.I have done docking of ligand and protein as in video tutorial provided by web site,
and in my log file I see  just the energy affinity of some best interaction modes of them.Which kind of other information I could get from docking? for example about from which residue the protein (Arg102, ....)is attached to the ligand? an so on.
I see in the paper, authors get many information from docking results, but I do not know how can I
analyzed my docking results?
I highly appreciate if you help me
regards