ADL: help

sanjay gajera sanjaygajera28 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:09:02 PDT 2015

Dear Sir,

My self Sanjay B. Gajera, Ph.D student at department of chemistry, sardar
patel university, vallabh vidyanagar, India.

We are working on metal complexes and its biological applications such as
antimicrobial, antimycobial, antimalerial, anticancer, DNA binding etc.

Recently i had use autodock vina for molecular docking, really a good
software, i succeed to dock organic molecules but the problem is i can not
dock my complexes, it shows an error that vanadium and iridium could not
dock because of insufficient parameters. Instead i docked easily copper
complexes.

Help me in this regards,

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Best regards,