ADL: Dear members

LINA MARCELA PEDRAZA CASTILLO lmpedrazac at uqvirtual.edu.co
Sun Sep 27 06:08:49 PDT 2015

You can do it without changing any source codes. It runs one docking at
time but you can set all the dockings you want to do, and then leave  and
do whatever you want. You just have to modify the path on your computer and
write a batch file with the commands you want to do.

I hope you understand my poor english...