ADL: Docking Result Repository Survey (5 minutes)

Damjan Temelkovski damjan.temelkovski at my.westminster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 06:58:16 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I am a PhD student at the University of Westminster and I am conducting an
online questionnaire about the uses of a repository of molecular docking
results. I would be delighted if you participate and share the
questionnaire with anyone else who is interested. It will only take about 5
minutes. If you're interested please visit:
http://survey.sogosurvey.com/survey.aspx?k=SsUXTVYsUsPsPsP

Thank you,
Damjan Temelkovski

Damjan Temelkovski
Doctoral Researcher
Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Westminster
115 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6UW
damjan.temelkovski at my.westminster.ac.uk
LinkedIn profile <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/damjantemelkovski>

--

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company
limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England.
Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.