ADL: autodock Digest, Vol 139, Issue 19

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Mon Mar 28 12:01:38 PDT 2016

On 03/28/2016 12:00 PM, autodock-request at scripps.edu wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:13:02 +0000 (UTC)
> From: sina f<sina.pilot90 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: ADL: "python.exe has stopped working" error while installing
> 	MGLTools
> To:<autodock at scripps.edu>
>
> Hello,
> When I am trying to install MGLTools on my laptop, I am getting the error "python.exe has stopped working".  Please help me about this problem.
> Thanks.
Hello

Could you please tell us what version of MGLTools you are using on what
platform (i.e. Windows. Linux, Mac) and under what OS version ?
Can you please also confirm that this error happens as you are running
the installer ?

thanks

   /    Michel F. Sanner Ph.D.            The Scripps Research Institute
o      Associate Professor               Department of Molecular Biology
   \                                      10550 North Torrey Pines Road
    o   Tel. (858) 784-7742               La Jolla, CA 92037, TPC 26
   /    Fax. (858) 784-2341
o      sanner at scripps.edu                http://www.scripps.edu/~sanner