ADL: autodock Digest, Vol 139, Issue 19

sina f sina.pilot90 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 22:10:08 PDT 2016

I am using MGL tools version 1.5.6.(32 bit) on Windows 7 (64 bit).

 This error happens when the installation is completed.

 Actually, the interface of the software is installed but the software dont able to run griding or docking.I have attached the error picture in this email.

Also, when I install Autodock and Vina (after installing MGL Tools) and run a griding process, I receive other errors and griding/or docking do not run. I attached the picture of this error to this email, too.

 Moreover, when I try to uninstall the MGL Tools, the software is uninstalled but after the installation I receive the error "the program may not been installed correctly".

  I tried to install MGLTolls in other laptop (windows 7 32 bit) but I received the above mentioned errors, again.

Thank you very much for your help.

 Sara F. Sina.