ADL: general help with docking

Sapir Yaar Bar sapiry at migal.org.il
Tue Apr 7 08:23:48 PDT 2020

Hello,
I'm new to this list (and to be honest I'm not really sure how this works) or at docking generally, and I would love for some help.
I've been trying to protein-ligand docking using autodock 4 (I downloaded autodock 4, autogrid, autodock tools). I tried to learn it online using websites and youtube videos, but every time I encounter a different problem. Sometimes it's the files, sometimes the grid box or the run auto grid option.
Anyway, I'm at a point where everything that I try is not helping and I'm really lost.
If any of you have extra time to help me overcome some of the obstacles I would be really grateful (apparently it's not so easy learning it from scratch).

Thank you very much,
Sapir