ADL: I'd like to resarch the fuction of Zinc during the molecule docking , can you provide some help for me?

yapei 21133009 at zju.edu.cn
Wed Apr 8 20:43:59 PDT 2020

Hello, Prof.,
   I'M a sstudent from Zhejiang University, I'd like to resarch the fuction of Zinc during the molecule docking, I am very interested in your study about 'AutoDock4Zn: An Improved AutoDock Force Field for Small-Molecule
Docking to Zinc Metalloproteins '. So, I'd like to try, but I do not have some data set, can you provide "a set of 510 complexes " for me? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
yapei
Zhejiang university