ADL: arm build for AutoDock Vina

Navan Chauhan navanchauhan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:46:03 PDT 2020

Hi

I am trying to build AutoDock Vina so I can run in on my raspberry pi (Zero
W). I am facing a lot of issue because, vina requires Boost 1.41 libraries.
It is almost impossible to build Boost with a newer compiler.

So if anyone has an arm build for AutoDock Vina, it would be really helpful
if you could share it.

Otherwise, if someone else gets stranded on this mail in the near future,
there is a 99% chance I was successful in either acquiring a prebuilt arm
binary or I successfully compiled it myself. Either way, I would be happy
to help

Thank You