ADL: arm build for AutoDock Vina

Amr ALHOSSARY amr_alhossary at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:16:35 PDT 2020

Hi Navan,
You can use QuickVina 2. https://qvina.github.io/

The compilation instructions can be found in https://qvina.github.io/compilingQvina2.html

Regards

Amr

-----Original Message-----
From: autodock-bounces at scripps.edu <autodock-bounces at scripps.edu> On Behalf Of Navan Chauhan
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 1:46 AM
To: autodock at scripps.edu
Subject: ADL: arm build for AutoDock Vina

Hi

I am trying to build AutoDock Vina so I can run in on my raspberry pi (Zero W). I am facing a lot of issue because, vina requires Boost 1.41 libraries.
It is almost impossible to build Boost with a newer compiler.

So if anyone has an arm build for AutoDock Vina, it would be really helpful if you could share it.

Otherwise, if someone else gets stranded on this mail in the near future, there is a 99% chance I was successful in either acquiring a prebuilt arm binary or I successfully compiled it myself. Either way, I would be happy to help

Thank You