ADL: Fwd: Problem about autodock

Ariel Jose Arias Zepeda ariel.arias at umh.es
Wed Apr 22 05:37:58 PDT 2020

Hi

The video links that you share are not available, so no enough information
of your problem

I suppose that you are ran the step 3 and 4 corresponding the the
preparation of the *grip parameter file* and *docking parameter file*

If you successfully accomplished those steps, *check for typos*. I m not
sure but in Unix alike system, the correct command is *autogrid4* not
*autogrid4.exe*.

Check that out

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 08:59, อภิสราภรณ์ ใบเจริญ <anan.unun26 at gmail.com>
wrote: